Saturday, February 6, 2010

Change..

As we all know the cliched phrase "Change is something that does not change", I think i am getting in terms with the phrase. Two years back my reaction time to change was alarmingly high and I took a lot of time in getting in terms with the change. Two years down the line, am open to any change that life brings for me. I now crave for change, to break the monotony of life.

Few years back, i read a line from my friend KB's orkut page, which said "If you are open to change, you never look back". I realized that and I have changed myself to accept changes.

For instance, I was working on one messed up project for sometime, though the project was messed up, I loved working on it and face the challenges it gave to me. I even mastered the project,I was always under control and was performing well, if someone had asked me to leave the current project(in which I was doing good) and move to something that was coming new, I was reluctant to move or join a new project. Mostly because of fear of failure and also because of my non-openness to change.

Now at this juncture, I truly realize how important change is. Everyone needs a change, otherwise life will be boring. Remember, life is short, we need to try everything that comes our way. Though it might be a bad experience, there will always be something positive coming out of it. Like the phrase in the movie 3 idiots,"All is well".

Remember, Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely, but rather to skid in sideways, memories on one hand and chocolate on the other, thoroughly & totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO' what a ride!

6 comments:

  1. welcome buddy.. :) keep posting frequently :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. good one :-) ..I dint knew u blogged !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just started. I am not a professional blogger. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. All this is fine with projects.. But dun change the person you are..

    ReplyDelete
  5. of course brother... if i change... it will be for good! and for the better..Allah will guide us insha allah!

    ReplyDelete